Hair loss is considered to be the most common disorder among men. Baldness or alopecia is the term used to the falling of hair or absence of it on the head. While many who experience this disorder try to alleviate the problem by buying products or obtaining treatments that promises to bring back their hair growth to normal, some people choose to deal with it by trying some home remedies for hair loss. Below are some of the remedies you could do in the comforts of your home:
- The use of Amla (The Indian gooseberry (Phyllanthus emblica) oil as a hair tonic. It is can be used by boiling dry pieces of amla in the coconut oil. Considered as the simplest and best natural remedy for hair loss.
- Intake of at least one cup of lettuce and spinach juice daily can help in the prevention of hair loss.
- If applied daily, the coconut oil mixed with lime water or lime juice on the hair can definitely help reduce hair loss.
- The application of coconut milk all over the scalp is also an effective home remedy for alopecia.
- Try to apply a well prepared paste that is made from hot olive oil, honey, and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Use it before taking a bath and leave it for 15 minutes.
A healthy hair is also the way to prevent hair loss or hair damage. Try doing some of these tips to achieve a healthy and glowing hair:
- The application of lemon juice on the scalp and left for about 15-20 minutes will give you an ultimate, ultra-clean and dandruff-free hair.
- Invest in your calcium intake; it helps in nourishing the hair and scalp.
- Polysaturated (sunflower) oils and those foods that are rich in Vitamin B like bananas, green leafy vegetables will help in reducing the dryness of the hair.
Hair loss can be treated well if met with proper treatments and remedies. But if you have a sensitive skin, do not just try anything without consulting your dermatologist or physician because doing so may lead to adverse effects. But remember that you don’t have to spend tons of money just to treat your hair loss. Take look at the home remedies above, you may find that it will work for you!